- The Connestee Falls Hiking Challenge is to hike all the trails in Connestee Falls (see list below and on application form).
- The Challenge is open to all residents of Connestee Falls and their guests.
- Hikes may be completed alone or with a guided group. If hiking with any Connestee guided group you MUST wear hiking boots.
- No minimum or maximum time requirement to complete the challenge.
- The hiking hints posted on the Connestee Hikers website should be followed.
- The Challenge application form may be downloaded here or obtained from the Wellness Center. Additional information and trail maps may be found below or on the Hiking Trails web page.
- After hiking all the trails, your completed and signed application should be returned to the Wellness Center along with a $1 registration fee.
- Upon receipt of the completed application a Hiking Challenge button and certificate will be awarded.
Ticoa Park Trails
Ecusta Trail (Ticoa Park to RV lot & loops)
Tshakanawi Trail (including Tree House loop)
Oakanoah Trail (& loops from tennis court)
Equestrian Center Trails
Equestrian trail, Island loop, & Connector from Water Tower to Equestrian Trail
Kelley Mountain Trail
Amakola Trail System
Upper Ogana (Lay-by to Dotsi)
Lower Ogana (Lay-by to Ticoa dam), including Grotto and side-trails to Upper Batson Falls
Middle Falls Trail
Amakola Trail (Ticoa dam to Connestee Falls viewing platform), including Pisgah View Trail & side trail to Upper Batson Falls
Amakola Loop Trail
Cave Trail and Cave Connector Trail (Amakola Loop to Cave Trail)
Carson Creek Trail
Salola Trail (Salola to Soco Way)
Salola Trail Upper & Lower Loops and Connector to Ohwanteska
Lower Salola Trail and Connector
Beasley Home Site (on Ohwanteska)
Batson Home Site (on Hokassa)
Total trail system distance approximately 13 miles.